Old versionsSee all
TRISM (Tamper Resistant Intelligent Security Module) is a software and hardware package that was uniquely designed to work together to be a card issuance system.
The software package developed can run several different products from card issuing, embossing, encoding, tipping, re-pinning, offset generation, and thermal printing.
- Read-A-Card: Read the encoding information off the magnetic stripe of high/low coercivity cards
- Select-A-PIN: Select-a-PIN on new cards (generate offsets)
- Re-PIN: Change the PIN number on existing cards
- Encode-A-Card: The information on the magstripe of both high and low coercivity cards
- Encode-&-Emboss: This function issues cards and personalizes them; also tips